Fancy winning a portrait of your pet? Then read on!
I’m giving away, to one lucky winner, the chance to win an A4 head-shot portrait of their pet!
Graphite or Pastel pencils, the choice is yours, but a portrait will be making it’s way to someone all the same….
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize you must be a subscriber to my newsletter, where I will, at random, pick the lucky winner from the email addresses I have stored. This will also put you on the list to receive my monthly newsletter where you can read my latest blog, see works in progress, find out about any exhibitions I have coming up and hear about more giveaways and freebies!
ENTRY NOW CLOSED!!
Closing date: midnight, Monday 8th May.
- Open to UK residents only.
- The copyright to the portrait will remain with me and I reserve the right to get prints done of the portrait to offer online and at future events. Please do not replicate your portrait – this is against copyright laws and is a bit rude really!
- Both pastel and graphite works will be sent unmounted in protective sleeve and packaging suitable for postage. A layer of glassine paper will cover the pastel. Please be careful when unwrapping! Pastels are very easily smudged and I cannot rectify any errors caused when removing from the packaging. I do not fixative my pastels as this potentially changes the colours. I would highly recommend having whichever piece you choose professionally framed behind glass to protect the image. I recommend framing with a mount, not touching the glass, to avoid damage to the picture.
- If you win, I will email you straight away. I will need to hear from you within a week if you would like to accept the prize. If you do, I will go through all the details you need for the portrait process. If I do not hear from you within the week or you do not want the prize I will pick another winner. You will not be able to reclaim your prize!
- A portrait will take me a good couple of weeks due to my main job. This is the same of all pieces I do but I will stay in touch regularly to update on progress.
- Progress will be shared online on my social media sites.
- You can unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time but then you won’t hear about other stuff I have going on! I promise not to spam you!